Field Service Technicians are located strategically throughout North America to provide local on-site service support. A Regional Service Manager is located within his geographical area of responsibility to maintain close contact with the technicians and to provide exceptional response to your service requests. This high performance team can be reached by telephone, fax, or email.
- Expert hotline support
- Preventative maintenance programs
- On-site resonator rebuilds
- Machinery moves
- Emergency repair service
When contacting Service it is important to use the Service Hotline first. Approximately 80% of the problems are resolved over the Hotline. If a Service Technician is needed and we have a good understanding of the problem from the Hotline, the Regional Service manager will dispatch the appropriate person with the correct parts, ensuring you uptime is maximized.
To help us best serve you, please provide us with the following information when requesting assistance:
- Company name and address
- Your phone, fax and e-mail
- Product name and job number
- Have your parts manual and schematics available for reference
- A brief description of your issue and corrective measures taken