• Imagine being able to move your press brake production to where you need it, when you need it.
• Imagine your press brake production flow without interruption
• Imagine increasing your bending capabilities for more complex parts
• Imagine simply producing more parts per minute
• Imagine obtaining higher production rates at the same time reducing operator fatigue
• Imagine reducing your learning curve to nearly zero
• Imagine a press brake that embraces quality as a standard feature
The compact, portable, high-speed Xpert 40 press brake is movable on demand to where you need it when you need it. Xpert 40 is ideal when space is limited and capacities vary. Advanced machine design delivers high levels of dynamics. Xpert 40 is the first press brake to combine the entire set-up and production from one single station which significantly reduces non-productive bending time.
• ByMotion drive control system ensures finely tuned interplay between speed, precision and power
• Process-controlled drive unit reduces power consumption by up to 30%
• Powerful ByVision control with 22-in HD touch screen interface
• OPC UA Interface provides an important basis to increase the degree of utilization and efficiency of the cutting system
• Back gauge and ram speeds ensure highest process efficiency to keep pace with today's high-speed Fiber laser cutters
• Flexible tool selection and a press capacity of up to 44 US tons offers a wide range of applications from thin and thicker material
• Fast Bend E safety system for intelligent visual point of operation guarding
User-friendly: ByVision interface incorporates an AI system that anticipates and automatically corrects typical bend angle and bend allowance errors before they occur.
Highest Application Versatility: 6-axis back gauge control enables the efficient bending of highly complex parts.
PORTABLE: Xpert 40 is ideal when space is limited and capacities vary. Operational or mobile in less than five minutes.
Bystronic takes the next evolutionary step in the field of bending by seamlessly interfacing a high-speed brake
press with mobile robot automation. The result is a compact solution for automated as well as manual operation
that supports today's fluctuating lot sizes and varying part complexities.
Mobile Bending Robot Capacity:
Bending length: 27.5 in
Bending speed: 1.0 inch per sec
Max. robot capacity: 22 lbs
Max. part weight: 13.2 lbs
Max. part size: 11.8 in x 27.5 in
Integrated 6-axis robot arm inserts parts to be bent with high precision.
Wireless contact finger is part of the robot interface on the Xpert 40 press brake.
Zero reference table is configurable depending on the job.
The company behind the technology is as important as the technology itself.
Bystronic recognizes that it’s not just about the machine, but it’s also about the company. A leader in the machine tool industry, Bystronic brings an extensive history in the manufacture of quality machine products with proven machine performance to the market.
Sign up for the latest company and product news.